This guided tour is the best way to know these two World Heritage sites with an expert guide disposed in exclusive for you. Also the visit includes the entrance to two of the most important buildings of these cities.
Our guide will accompany you through the most symbolic places of these Renaissance cities. Also, we adapt our services to your needs so, in that manner, you can organize your visit depending on your timetable (full time tours in the morning/afternoon-evening or part time tours for both cities).
WHAT WILL YOU VISIT?
During the tour, we will show you the principal monumental spaces from each city.
- Paseo de la Constitución / Plaza del Pópulo / Plaza de Santa María / Catedral / Paseo de Antonio Machado / Plaza de Santa Cruz / Antigua Universidad
- Plaza Vázquez de Molina / Capilla de El Salvador / Hospital de los Honrados Viejos de El Salvador / Murallas y miradores / Palacio de Francisco de los Cobos / Oratorio de San Juan de la Cruz e Iglesia de San Miguel / Plaza 1º de mayo / Palacio del Conde de Guadiana / Plaza de San Pedro / Convento de Santa Clara / Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- These are private tours so you will not go with other people.
- It is recommended to wear confortable clothes and shoes.
- English guided tour
The visit is adapted to the group’s needs. The timetable is chosen by you.
- 2´00-2´30 hours for each city approximately.
The tour is completely realized in English.
Included in the tour:
- Tickets for the Cathedral in Baeza and El Salvador Chapel in Úbeda.
- Oficial tour guide, expert in both cities.
- Pick up (if the hotel is in the city center)
- Reception of the group in the meeting point.
Not included in the tour:
- Food and drinks
- Transport between both cities
When should you book your visit?
- We recommend to book and pay as soon as possible to guarantee the availability, specially in long weekends and public holiday.
- Although this is not recommendable, if you prefer, you can book and pay the tour guide the same day of the visit.
- To book, you can phone to the next telephone number (693593377) or write an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- You can book up to one week before your visit.
Once you have booked and paid your visit, you will receive an e-mail with a receipt that you can print or download in your mobile phone and bring the day of the activity.
If you only book the activity, you will receive an e-mail confirming your booking.
The visits are accesible for people with limited mobility.
How to book your guided tour?
To book it, you only have to choose the date and indicate if the activity will be done in the morning or in the afternoon. The confirmation is immediate and the form is very easy to fill in, it will only take you one minute.
4, Obispo Narváez Street
Town Hall Square
They are free! You can cancel with out any penalisation informing us 72 hours before the guided tour.
Requested cancellation 2 days before the activity: cancellation charge of 50%
Requested cancellation 1 day before the activity: cancellation charge of 100%
If you do not attend to the visit the fixed date: charge for No Show of 100%